We know that we have clocks for so many places – living room, kitchen, swimming pool or garden, etc. However, we also have clocks with radio suitable for bathroom use. This article will try to discuss the best clock radio for bathroom. Hope you will enjoy the read!
Why Clock Radio for Bathroom:
When you see a title like the one above, you may ask why would anyone need a radio clock inside a bathroom. Well, when we enter bathroom, we tend to forget the time. There are some people who love to sing and some love to enjoy their time in the bathroom. If there is no clock, they will forget that they have a class or an important meeting.
Therefore, having a clock inside of the bathroom will remind them of their work. If you feel your time inside the bathroom is too boring, then you will need a radio to entertain you for the time you remain inside the bathroom. For these reasons, we will need to have the best radio clock for the bathroom.
#Top 5 Best Clock Radio for Bathroom in the Market – Editor’s Pick
1. Sangean H201 Waterproof Radio:
The first best clock radio for the bathroom is from Sangean – the Sangean H201. It runs on AC power and battery. H201 supports two bands, comes in white color, weighs 2.3 lbs, and has an LCD display. H201 is a waterproof and wall-mounted radio for the bathroom.
- You can save 25 stations or channels in the memory, and recall your favorite station – 5 AM, 10 FM, and 5 W. It is the best bathroom radio.
- An auto seeks, adjustable short and sleep timers and a large display with a real clock.
- Get your weather information from 7 NOAA channels.
- It has JIS7 standard waterproofing.
- There is also an emergency buzzer and a LED torch.
- H201 has a handle that swivels. The radio can be hung or carried around by the handle.
- Requires two batteries – D cell as backup batteries.
- Antennas are built-in for AM, WX, and FM stations.
- This small bathroom radio has 25 memory presets.
- 7 Weather channels.
- JIS7 standard waterproofing.
- Battery-powered bathroom clock radio.
- Large LCD display.
- Nothing worth mentioning here.
2. Ken-Tech Sonnet T-4660 Suction Cup Water Resistant Atomic Clock:
The next best small radio for bathroom is Ken-Tech Sonnet T-4660 water-resistant clock. This clock has a round shape, a suction cup for attaching to a surface, comes in silver color, has a battery backup, and weighs about 0.42 lbs. Ken-Tech Sonnet T-4660 is a small bathroom radio.
- Sonnet has a big suction cup for attaching to a surface.
- It has a battery backup and a digital alarm clock display.
- The clock Shows time accurately to the seconds.
- Sonnet T-4660 can automatically update from the National Time Observatory, Colorado.
- A bigger display helps you read the time easily.
- This is a shower alarm clock radio.
- The clock needs a AA battery, but it lasts really long.
- Excellent as a shower clock.
- Accurate timekeeping.
- Automatic time update.
- Big display and battery back up.
- The battery does not come with the unit during your purchase.
3. Jensen JWM-160 Digital Water-Resistant Bluetooth Shower Clock AM/FM Radio:
The next bathroom clock is from the Jensen company. The JWM-160 is a digital water-resistant shower clock or shower wall clock with FM/AM radio. It runs on battery, comes in blue color, has Bluetooth connectivity, an LCD display, and weighs around 1.05 lbs.
- The JWM-160 has had a nice LCD display for time.
- It supports Bluetooth connectivity.
- JWM-160 has a built-in microphone and hands-free bluetooth speaker or bluetooth shower speaker for Bluetooth phones.
- 10 AM and 10 FM preset with PLL digital tuning.
- This clock is powered by a battery.
- It has a Big display.
- Bluetooth support can help you use its speaker and microphone.
- Runs only on battery. No AC power.
4. CIYOYO Shower Clock:
The next bathroom clock radio Bluetooth shower timepiece on our list is the Ciyoyo shower clock with a radio. This clock runs on battery, is portable, waterproof, and has loud Bluetooth speakers. It comes in black color and has a USB and MicroSD slot. It weighs only 0.23 kg. Ciyoyo has an LCD display.
- The new 2021 Ciyoyo has a low-power, faster Bluetooth 5.0 waterproof speaker for the shower. Bluetooth can cover 33 feet.
- The radio is powered by a 1000 mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
- You can play the radio for 10 hours non-stop.
- Ciyoyo waterproof clock radio has IPX6 standard water resistance and is highly portable.
- The radio clock comes with a lanyard and a suction cup made of silicone material, so you can attach the clock to a surface.
- The speaker provides excellent sound, loud enough to hear clearly within a room.
- The LCD display shows information like volume, battery, time, etc.
- Excellent rechargeable battery.
- Waterproof clock and speaker radio.
- Nice LCD display.
- 2-year warranty.
- Micro-SD support.
- Hands-free calling.
- There is nothing worth mentioning at the moment.
5. Kadams Shower Digital Clock:
The next bathroom clock radio is from Kadams, and it is one of the best Shower Clocks. Kadams shower radio clock for the bathroom is made from shatterproof glass material, has an ABS frame, has Deco Art style, and comes in silver color. The clock is powered by a battery. The clock has several features to surprise you. Let us have a look.
- The shower clock is water spray and moisture resistant. The IP24 rating lets you put this into your bathroom but not under direct water. You can see the 24/12 hour format and AM/PM.
- The display of Kadams can show humidity and temperature. It can withstand a temperature between 32 to 122 degrees celsius.
- The hygrometer of the clock can measure 20-99 percent humidity.
- The clock supports information display in 7 different languages. You can choose what suits you the best.
- The display is large and shatterproof. The bold letters on display help people with vision impairment.
- The clock has a beautiful design as well.
- The kadams clock is powered by one alkaline AA battery.
- The display shows if the battery’s power is low.
- The installation of the clock is very easy.
- You can let it stand, change or mount on the wall, or stick it to a smooth surface using the suction cup. This is the best wall clock for the bathroom.
- There is nothing worth mentioning.
6. Agptek Wireless Waterproof Bathroom Radio Clock:
The sixth position on our list is held by Agptek wireless waterproof bathroom radio clock. The waterproof shower clock radio is powered by a battery, comes in black color, has Bluetooth connectivity, and weighs only 165 grams. The radio can tune to a 108 MHz channel and has an LCD display.
- The bathroom radio clock can tune to 40 FM radio station.
- Comfortably usable in the bathroom with an IPX5 rating for water resistance but not good under a direct shower or water flow. It can withstand vapor or moisture.
- The radio clock supports Bluetooth version 5.0. You can connect various Android, Windows, or iOS devices to this radio clock.
- Sharp and clear sound with heavy bass.
- Supports hands-free call support.
- You can attach the clock with the suction cup or hang it from something by the lanyard.
- The clock has a built-in large 2000 mAh battery.
- It supports 12 hours-long playtimes.
- Internal memory can be extended with a 128 GB memory card. You have to buy it separately.
- The music is playable from both a memory card and via Bluetooth.
- You can detach its suction cup.
- There is no AM support on this radio.
- The clock can show time only in 24-hour format.
- The battery charging is very slow. It takes 3 hours to charge the battery completely.
7. Sangean H201 Portable Turquoise clock radio:
The next is another Sangean H201 but Turquoise version clock radio. The manual for the radio clock is available online, so before you buy, read it. It is the best bathroom clock. Overall, the clock weighs around a hefty 2 lbs. There is no jack for headphone, and there are no internet radio or Bluetooth either. The retractable handle is positioned a the back. You can listen to AM, FM1, and FM2 channels. You can easily set it up. You can control the volume with the button. There is no direct access to the weather radio.
- A retractable handle makes it easier for you to carry the clock radio.
- The clock radio has 7 radio channels.
- Button push volume control is also available.
- The antenna at the back makes it better for FM reception.
- The nap feature will wake you up on time with the radio and buzzer.
- The handle at the back makes it easy to hang from the wall.
- Easy to use sleep feature.
- Excellent waterproofing even under the shower.
- No headphone jack.
- No internet radio or Bluetooth.
- There is no direct access to the weather radio.
- No power cord in the package.
8. BassPal Portable Bathroom Radio Clock:
In the eighth position on our list is the BassPal radio clock for the bathroom. The speaker is suitable for parties, travel, home, outdoor, and indoors. You can wirelessly connect the portable radio clock to your handheld devices. Let us talk about other aspects of the radio clock.
- Among special features, BassPal has FM radio, LED display and light, Bluetooth 5.0, suction cup, lanyard, antenna, microphone, etc.
- It has an IPX7 rating for its resistance to scratch, dust, shock, and water.
- You can see the battery charge and time on the display.
- While you swim or chill out in the swimming pool, your radio clock speaker can float with you and entertain you.
- The clock radio speaker provides 3D sound.
- The LED can do a light show with the rhythm of the music.
- You can swim for about half an hour at a three feet depth.
- You can remove the suction cup.
- The BassPal is very portable.
- At the moment, there are no cons worth mentioning.
9. ToiletTree Products Digital Shower Radio Clock:
This time ToiletTree Products brings you its digital shower radio clock. The clock is a built-in plastic material and has a rectangular shape. The display is digital, the operational mode is mechanical, and you can mount it on the wall. The clock radio weighs 0.45 lbs. You can use it as an alarm clock but not for heavy sleeper, and it does not come with any battery.
- You can set the shower clock nicely on the bathroom wall.
- The clock is resistant to splashes, moisture, and humidity.
- It has a big LCD to display time in 12 or 24-hour format.
- You can set a timer for your shower to finish your bathroom business in time.
- You can set the alarm clock on any flat surface.
- The clock is resistant to splashes, moisture, and humidity.
- You get to set the alarm for your bathroom time. Never be late to your office again!
- Instead of a weak suction cup, it uses waterproof tape – double-sided.
- No cons at the moment.
10. Cirbic Water Resistant Radio Clock for Bathroom:
The last on our list is the clock radio for the bathroom from Cirbic. It has a digital style, is made from plastic material, comes in silver color, has a rounded shape, is battery powered, and is wall mounted radio for bathroom. The frame of the clock is made from glass, and it operates on electricity.
- The Cirbic clock is water, moisture, and humidity resistant.
- Excellent choice for spa, bathroom, shower glass, vanity mirror, kitchen window, or laundry room.
- You can see time in either 12 AM and PM or 24-hour format.
- The clock also shows Temperature in F or C.
- You can hang it from the wall, set it on a flat surface or use the suction cup to attach it to any surface of your choice.
- The display is shatterproof.
- Shows temperature.
- Time can be seen in two different formats.
- Nothing at the moment.
How to Choose your shower clock:
Personally, if I am buying my shower clock, I will try to look for features that are useful and practical but not just decorative accessories. Let me give you the points that I will look for.
- The clock has to be within my budget.
- The display must be shatterproof.
- The clock must be resistant to water, moisture, splashes, and humidity.
- A clock must show digital time, so a digital display is necessary.
- I also prefer setting up alarm time for my shower, so there have to be alarm options.
- Radio is necessary to make my shower time valuable. I can listen to my news while finishing my business in the bathroom.
- I would prefer to have strong suction cups to stick my clock to the bathroom wall. If double-sided tape works better than suction cups, then double-sided tape should be there.
- Bluetooth connectivity and a hands-free microphone or speakerphone are also needed.
- I would love to take my radio clock on a swim to my private pool, so the speakers must be waterproof and buoyant.
- I hope, if you try to look for these features, you will be able to find yourself a good shower clock.
So far, we have talked quite a bit about the best clock radio for the bathroom and gave you some pointers so you can find out the best clock. Hopefully, this article will help you a lot and save your time and money. Have a nice shopping day!
Is the bathroom clock waterproof? Can I use it in the shower?
Although most bathroom clocks are waterproof, it is not recommended to put them under running water. A bit of splash here and there is okay. You can attach it to a wall or hand by the lanyard.
Do shower clocks have timers?
Unfortunately, they do not. Although there are alarm clocks for a shower, the practicality of a timer is not present in them. So, if you are looking for a shower timer for kids, you will not find one.
Do the clocks show time in 24-hour format?
Not all of them, but most clocks have options to show time in 24 or 12-hour format.